Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Will I ever get this photography thing down? Aargh! After quite a few tries, I've managed to take photos of my latest pieces. My most recent photos were done in a light cube with the jewelry "posing" with props. They are the best so far. It's past midnight. I can sleep well tonight.

Grapevine Necklace: Grape seed beads with flower jasper teardrops. Light and breezy in a choker style, so approximately 16"L.



SOLD - Cleo(patra) Necklace (below): The focal bead is a kenyan bead, ceramic and handcrafted in Kenya. This bead is surrounded by sodalite beads in a rich royal blue, accented with emerald czech glass beads and completed with navy blue seed beads. 17"L.


SOLD - Midnight Gleam Necklace: I recently received my order of these gorgeous luna sea opal czech beads! Perfect for moonlight walks! 16"L.


SOLD - Wine and Roses Necklace: At the center is a poppy jasper "trillion" or triangle-shaped donut - pretty! The deep red against the rich brown beads (I believe they are chrysanthemum beads) give this piece a rich autumn feel. 16"L.


No comments: