Monday, April 30, 2007

Can you believe it's already the end of April?

First things first:
I'll be back in Nolita at the Young Designer's Market this Saturday, May 5, from 11A to 6P! Stop by and see what you can pick up for Mom for Mother's Day - Sunday, May 13 (as if I had to remind you)!

Last Saturday, April 28, was World Tai Chi Day. My school set up in Bryant Park in the middle of Manhattan for our annual promotional event. It was a great day weatherwise - much better than was forecasted! We had a nice turnout: Lots of people signed up to try our free classes and watched our demonstrations. Not only did I participate in the Continuous Short Tai Chi Form, I also demo'd the Broadsword Form! Yes, it was nice having an audience, too!
Here's a video from last year's event on YouTube. If there is anything posted for this year's event, I'll update this post.


The big event tonight? The U.S. Premiere of Spiderman 3 in my neighborhood in Queens, of course! Closed to the public. I hope I can find pics soon. As of 11:13P e.s.t., I can't find any; however, it's on the news. Here's what's going on during Spiderman week in NYC!

No comments: