Monday, July 31, 2006



Over the weekend, I made 3 beaded necklaces with the same theme but different focal pieces. Because there were 3, I named them after my goed vriendtjes in amsterdam - aiko, hiromi en yoshiko!

Update: I sold "hiromi" but managed to load the photos for "yoshiko" and "aiko" above! Further Update: These no longer available!

I made this necklace to showcase the 3 "caged beads" I just learned how to do. The beads are a pretty iridescent blue and the turquoise blue beads in the necklace play off them quite beautifully.


I was thrilled when I opened my jewelry roll in a restaurant to show Mark and Hiromi my jewlz and the waitress exclaimed that my jewelry is beautiful! No sale, though - she was on duty. Oh well. It did make my Sunday afternoon!


(Monday, July 24, 2006)

No comments: