Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rain in the forecast these days and cool temps - the heat wave broke but I'm not ready yet for the fall! I'm contemplating pieces to make for the arts & crafts show as I'm optimistic that there will be so much business, I won't have enough to go around! Of course, it could go the other way ... okay, no more of that!

Back to Necklaces:

Emma (l.)- I tried this on and immediately I thought of Gwyneth Paltrow in the movie Emma. Floor length puffy dresses not required; this can easily be worn under a suit in the boardroom! Amethyst colored beads with an amethyst nugget, 17"L (approx 42cm).
Jackie (r.) - Adding amethyst czech glass bicone beads to the center and separating the double strands for a layered look, distinguishes the look from Emma but keeps the British theme (anyone know Jackie Collins?) 16.5"L (41 cm).

SOLD - Earth Goddess: The Purple Kiwi Jasper is fantastic! I need to get more of these. The necklace is made up of ocean jasper beads which, in black and white tones, complement the strong teal/purple tones (is that possible?) of the Purple Kiwi Jasper pendant. This is a longer 19"L (47.5cm).

No comments: